Friday, March 10, 2006

Die This way

Me and my flatmate somehow ended up discussing how to die. not that we compel each other to the thought. My flatmate wanted to die in his sleep without any pain. Wishing not to wake up on certain monday morning I guess.
I disagreed as it wont be fulfilling for me to die without saying goodbyes and finishing the things not yet done. So I proposed a combination of hitech and ancient.
in vaidic times there existed vanprastha and sanyas ashram. Which meant that after age of 50 one was planning a stairway to heaven of sorts. So I would want to do the same but at a different age ( as these days only around 50 one gets to enjoy life). I shall say my goodbyes to all near and dear ones and head for my pilgimage. then comes a tech thing, I shall fit myself with somekind of gadget that would send everyone an SMS the moment I make my exit from the planet earth in spirit ( with perfect GPS location of my remains).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home